Custom hoodies are one of the many types of clothing you can order from an online service. Custom hoodies are produced to your liking with your favorite color, design, and size. If you’re interested in getting a custom hoodie for yourself or someone you love, but don’t know where to start, this article will help!
Custom Hoodie Creation Companies:
What to Look for When Choosing Your Company
– Quality fabrics… What does this mean? One company might use high-quality materials like silk, while another might make their products from nylon. If you have allergies, look for a 100% cotton sweatshirt or hoodie.
– Some companies offer embroidery instead of printing. This can be a conversation piece and is something unique to you.
– Custom hoodies with your initials on them can make great gifts! If you’re interested in this type of gift, be sure to contact the company before purchasing!
– Understand the return policy of the company before placing your order. Some companies offer only partial refunds, and others don’t allow returns. Make sure your purchase is fully refundable if needed.
– Research the company. Do they have a good reputation? If so, ensure you are not just buying from a fly-by-night company. There aren’t many companies with a perfect reputation, but it’s always best to ensure that you’re dealing with one that is well established and has been in business for years.
Sizing Your Custom Hoodie :
It’s best to measure before ordering cheap custom hoodies online! Sizing varies between manufacturers and depends on where the clothing is being made and how long it has been since you’ve gotten a new item of clothing. If you’re purchasing for someone else, make sure you know their correct measurements.
Most online custom hoodie services offer a sizing chart. If they don’t, you can always call and ask!
Taking your measurements:
– Neck: Measure around the fullest part of the neck. This is usually right above Adam’s apple. Make sure to measure while standing straight, not slouched over or looking up at your measuring tape. Keep your arms relaxed at your side and breathe normally when taking this measurement.
– Chest: Measure around the chest right underneath the armpits and over the shoulder blades. Make sure your arms are relaxed to make this measurement easier. Stand up straight and breath usually when taking this measurement.
– Waist: Measure around your waist at your belly button level. Make sure to breathe normally when taking this measurement and stand up straight. Keep your arms relaxed at your side for the most accurate result.
– Sleeve: Measure from the shoulder bone to the desired sleeve length in inches. Your arm should be relaxed to find the shoulder bone, not slumped over or in full flexion like a bicep curl! Take several measurements while standing up straight, not slumped over or looking up at a measuring tape, and then decide which is the most comfortable for you to wear.
– Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the desired length of pant leg in inches. Make sure that you are not flexing your knee or ankle joints! Stand up straight and relax when taking this measurement.
When measuring for a sleeve, remember that this is included in the circumference of the arms. Keep this in mind when ordering sleeveless custom hoodies.